transforma bxl is a coworking and innovation ecosystem hosting a community of entrepreneurs, innovators and creatives. Our mission is to empower all types of entrepreneurs to innovate and to accelerate the development of their businesses. Startups, corporates, SMEs, organisations and public institutions are welcome in transforma bxl to:
- organise collaborative meetings/events
- innovate through tailor-made innovation programs/workshops
- prototype their products from idea to market in our makerspace
- access professional logistics services with our professional warehouse
- meet wonderful change makers
… and much more
Our members and clients WORK, MEET, MAKE and INNOVATE in transforma bxl. We are looking for the next superstar in our team to help boost the development of the “Innovate” and “Make” segments of our offer.
Our culture is inspired by liberated companies. We rely heavily on personal initiative, collaboration and intrapreneurship on a daily basis. We empower our colleagues to take ownership of their roles and treat them as their own responsibility.
If you live and breathe innovation, have the soul of an entrepreneur and of a business developer and thus think that you are the one for this job keep reading:
While you are passionate about innovation and have a strong interest in entrepreneurship relatedtopics, you are not afraid of scouting potential clients and partners. The phone is not your foe and you’re happy to interact with strangers during networking events.
Your tasks and responsibilities are a mix of event programming and business development.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You organise workshops, talks and learning opportunities for our community. Topics are centred around everything innovation in the broader sense, ranging from IoT to social innovation-related topics.
- You identify content partners and allies to organise learning events
- You take care of communicating these events to the right audience, in collaboration with teammates in charge of communication.
- You shape business development strategies to promote our in house innovation programs.
- In collaboration with teammates and content partners, you identify the right audience for the right program
- You create and manage sales funnels using growth hacking and CRM tools
Do you fit our culture?:
For this role in particular, we need someone with strong intrapreneurial skills who is able to take programming in transforma to the next level. You will work directly with the CEO for mentoring and support, while collaborating with the rest of the team (communication, community management,partnerships, fablab management…)
- Full time contract (freelance contract also an option as per your preference)
- Meal vouchers of 8€per working day
- Phone and Data subscription
- Innovative and refreshing work environment, great team and a “YES you can” mindset
If you are interested in this job offer, send us your CV and cover letter to this email address:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com