transforma bxl is a coworking and innovation ecosystem hosting a community of entrepreneurs, innovators and creatives. Our mission is to empower all types of entrepreneurs to innovate and to accelerate the development of their businesses. Startups, corporates, SMEs, organisations and public institutions are welcome in transforma bxl to:
- organise collaborative meetings/events
- innovate through tailor-made innovation programs/workshops
- prototype their products from idea to market in our makerspace
- access professional logistics services with our professional warehouse
- meet wonderful changemakers
- …and much more.
Our members and clients WORK, MEET, MAKE and INNOVATE in transforma bxl. We are looking for the next superhero in our team to manage room booking requests and the logistics of events, but also to take part in several other projects related to communication and community management.
Our culture is inspired by liberated companies. We rely heavily on personal initiative, intrapreneurship, collaboration and teamwork on a daily basis. We empower our colleagues to take ownership in their roles and treat them as their own responsibility. By joining the team of transforma bxl, we expect you to be aligned with our organisational culture and to embrace our way of working and collaborating.
We are aware that this is very different from a traditional work environment and that it requires a very specific personal and professional skill set. So, if you love organisation and client contact, if you value your freedom and match it with responsibility, if you are proactive and like taking initiatives, then you are the one for this job!
Mission 1: Daily management of the meeting and event rooms (internal members’ and external rentals) – 70% of the time (3 to 4 days/week)
You will ensure the proper management of the rooms, namely the logistical, administrative and commercial coordination. You will make sure that the general coordination is effective, including the client contact, the coordination meetings with the client and the preparation meetings with the room and service staff.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily management of booking requests and client contact by mail and phone
- Visits and appointments with the clients
- Good preparation of the events to ensure a smooth running on D-day
- Weekly coordination with the room and service staff
- Preparing and issuing invoices related to events
Mission 2: Support for communication and community management projects – 30% of the time (1 to 2 days/week)
You will help transforma bxl team develop communication and prospecting campaigns, and manage different communication channels and medias. You will also organise events to animate the community of members, and you will have an excellent and regular contact with them.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Writing and posting content on social media
- Writing and sending mailings and newsletters
- Occasional prospecting to find new clients
- Organising community lunches and activities for members
- Taking part in brainstormings, team meetings, etc.
- You have experience in organising events and/or in communication
- You have a real business sense and an excellent contact with clients
- You have very good organisational skills
- You have an eye for detail
- You have an excellent command of French and English (Dutch is also a big asset)
- You are autonomous, proactive and you take initiatives
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have a high resistance to stress
- You can handle multiple tasks and determine which ones are priorities
- Full time permanent contract
- Meal vouchers (8€ per working day)
- Eco-checks (250€ per year)
- Phone and data subscription
- Transport allowance
- Innovative and pleasant work environment, great team and a “YES you can” mindset
If you are interested in this job offer, send us your CV and cover letter to:
We’ll get in touch within the next few days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com