How we’re responding to COVID-19
We welcome you in transforma bxl while taking into account the protection measures requested by the government in order to guarantee the safety of our members, our visitors and our staff. The health of all is our priority.
We have taken the following steps:
- Adapted layouts in the meeting rooms to respect physical distance measures.
- Hand sanitisers, available at the entrance and in all meeting rooms.
- Face masks are mandatory in all spaces (you can order one at the reception desk, if you don’t have one).
- Reminder of the safety instructions placed in different places of the building.
- Temperature measurement with infrared thermometer upon request
- Contactless reception (Plexiglas separation).
- Doors to sanitary areas kept open to avoid manipulation of latches.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency for all surfaces that are frequently in contact with hands (tables, doors, switches, etc.)
- Possibility to rent conference chairs with folding shelves.
- Large windows available in our largest meeting rooms, to guarantee good air circulation.
We have redesigned the capacity and layout of our larger meeting rooms in order to optimize group space while respecting physical distance measures. Do not hesitate to contact our team for more information.
We are fortunate to have a lot of space and large desks (160x80cm) which, arranged in pairs or three, allow us to easily respect the physical distance in every direction
Wearing a mask is mandatory in all areas, our spaces are large enough and distributed throughout the building to allow everyone to respect the rules of physical distance.
In addition, all meeting rooms, when they are not reserved, are accessible so that everyone can find a space to settle, for example. for coffee or a phone call.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We remain available, as we have always been, to help you organize your meetings or your work.
Founder and Transformer In Chief
Co-Founder and Master Handshaker