The Podcast Factory Org (ASBL-VZW)
It brings a status and a legal framework for different Podcast projects that were up to now produced as a hobby by de Facto associations:
- HR Voices and Visions, who is now merged with Hrmeetup
- Project-Daybreak (presenting artists and their passion) now replaced by What’s your Story and managed by David Van Den Broeck
- Midoricast who aims at sharing success stories around the environment, conservation, climate change & ecology. This project is in confirmed collaboration with transforma bxl.
It promotes this kind of media (and others) in order to be positioned as a « guarantee of democracy»: the content will always be produced by the public and for ‘public at large’ without political, commercial and lobbyist influences. so, it promotes other Podcast projects by providing:
- free training
- coaching and follow-up
- a community of help and experience sharing, events between Podcasts producers or about different themes that are tackled.
- an online community & podcast hosting platform (Podcast Owners (proposed by The Podcast Factory) is available on FaceBook.
After the speech and media, we have to provide solutions and concrete actions to the subjects that were tackled. It can be:
- a mobile app that references local and organic producers
- the fact of providing a workforce to other associations or organizations
- the organization of waste collection in the streets with the help of volunteers
The Association is co-created by:
- David Van Den Broeck
- Michel Godart
- Caroline Gasia
- Magali Martin
- Christine Mentior
- Geoffroy Thirion