The Podcast Factory
Presentation of the Association without lucrative purpose ( A.S.B.L in French) « The Podcast Factory » :
- it brings a status and a legal framework to different Podcast projects that were up to now produced as a hobby by de Facto associations
- it promotes this kind of media ( and others) in order to be positioned as a « guarantee of democracy » : the content will always be produced by the public and for ‘’ public at large’ ‘without political, commercial and lobbyist influences.
- It creates other Podcast projects by providing logistics and free training in the idea that others can produce their own content.
- It creates a community of help and experience sharing, events between Podcasts producers or about different themes that are tackled.
- It acts: after the speech and media, we have to provide solutions and concrete actions to the subjects that were tackled. It can be a mobile app that references local and organic producers, the fact of providing a workforce to other associations or organizations that will be paid by donations and programs of corporate social responsibility of company or the organization of waste collection in the streets with the help of volunteers. It is impossible to catalogue the list because we want us to be agile and context adaptive but the idea will always be to bring an added value to our society, humanity and environment. One of our biggest projects will be to reconnect to the tradition of oral transmission between generations by way of podcasts and life stories which will be edited.
The Association is co-created by: Magali Martin, Caroline Gasia, Christine Mentior, Geoffroy Thirion, Michel Godart.
One of the Co- founder prefers to be a member: David Van Den Broeck.
The historical members of the podcast projects are : Sergej Porte, Estelle Mentior et Anne-Sophie Heyvaert.