Social Media has become an effective way to
Social Media has become an effective way to bring your organization’s messages and activities to a wider audience and position it as a thought leader in its field.
Social media ads campaigns, or social media targeting, are advertisements served to users on social media platforms. Through social advertising, you can define your objectives and targets so your posts reach, not only a wider audience but also a relevant audience that cares and interacts with your content.
Ready to learn the ins and outs of a successful social media campaign? Please bring your laptop along.
- Understand what social networks are and how they work.
- Learn how to create effective campaigns in social networks to disseminate messages, activities, opinions, articles, or studies to a relevant audience.
- Plan the objectives of your campaign. For example, increase quality followers and engagement or increase visits to your website.
- Plan your advertising budget.
- Measure and analyze the results of your campaign.
- Optimize your ads campaigns to achieve your objectives.
8:00: Arrival and Welcome coffee
8:30 – 10:30: Course Introduction
- Define Your Business & Target Audience
- Social Media for Beginners: The Value of Social Media
- Types of Social Media Ads
- Strategy and Planning – Campaign Objectives
- Create and launch multichannel digital advertising campaigns: Facebook
10:30 – 10: 45: Coffee/Tea Break
10:45 – 12:45: Create and launch multichannel digital advertising campaigns:
- Extra: Other channels
- Extra: The Community Manager
Instructor: Antonio Contino
- Graduate in “Communication Innovation and Multimedia” University of Pavia
- Web designer, Social Media expert, professor of Spanish language
- Lover of new technologies
November 13 / 8 am – 12:45 pm
13 Av Jules Bordet – 1140 Evere
Our private parking spaces and bike shed are at your disposal. In case they are full, you can park for free on our side of the street (the other side requires a parking disc).
- Stib: 80, 45, 69, 64, 59, 16, 62, 55
- De Lijn: 178, 270, 271, 272, 470, 471, 620
- SNCB: S5, S7 (5min. from the Bordet station)
390€/person (VAT excluded)