Why should you come? In
Why should you come?
In order to better cope with the complexity of their environment, many companies are starting to experience self-organization on restricted scopes with approaches such as Holacracy or Adaptive Governance. The results are improved productivity, time savings, and better employee engagement.
- HOW TO SCALE AN AGILE ORGANISATION?
- HOW TO MANAGE THE DISRUPTION TOWARDS HIERARCHICAL CULTURE IN PLACE?
Through the experience of Orange, we will address the following questions:
- How to transform decision-making modes anchored in “command & control” towards processes based on delegation and collective intelligence?
- How can an agile organization exist within a company that is still operating in a classic model?
- What key principles, strategies, and tools should be implemented to deploy it?
As a head of Orange Business Grand public (500 employees), Stephane Pensivy has initiated a large transformation from working in silos to a new way of working based on self-organization.
He will share how this evolution made him shift from a traditional leadership mindset towards empowering and trusting his teams. He will also present the tangible and intangibles outcome as well as the key success factors for a company to succeed in this journey to agile.
Join us in this conference workshop where you will get new perspectives from our experience with hundreds of teams, hands-on tools, and personalized actionable ideas to implement quickly in your company.