Conference : Orange - Organisational agility at scale
Why should you come? In
Why should you come?
In order to better cope with the complexity of their environment, many companies are starting to experience self-organization on restricted scopes with approaches such as Holacracy or Adaptive Governance. The results are improved productivity, time savings, and better employee engagement.
- HOW TO SCALE AN AGILE ORGANISATION?
- HOW TO MANAGE THE DISRUPTION TOWARDS HIERARCHICAL CULTURE IN PLACE?
Through the experience of Orange, we will address the following questions:
- How to transform decision-making modes anchored in “command & control” towards processes based on delegation and collective intelligence?
- How can an agile organization exist within a company that is still operating in a classic model?
- What key principles, strategies, and tools should be implemented to deploy it?
As a head of Orange Business Grand public (500 employees), Stephane Pensivy has initiated a large transformation from working in silos to a new way of working based on self-organization.
He will share how this evolution made him shift from a traditional leadership mindset towards empowering and trusting his teams. He will also present the tangible and intangibles outcome as well as the key success factors for a company to succeed in this journey to agile.
Join us in this conference workshop where you will get new perspectives from our experience with hundreds of teams, hands-on tools, and personalized actionable ideas to implement quickly in your company.