Unlock the creative potential of your team through Wellbeing
Stress and Burnout related symptoms are increasingly becoming a concern across the corporate landscape. However, some simple and approachable exercises and approaching health in a holistic way have shown to significantly reduce symptomatic stress and burnout issues at the workplace.
With this workshop you will:
- Acquire the tools to create a culture of wellbeing at the workplace
- Experience how meditation and stillness unlock creativity
- Practice mindfulness, yoga and breathing techniques for stress relief and burnout prevention
- Demystify mindfulness and discover the benefits that it can yield at the workplace (1.5 hours)
- Guided Breathing Sessions: The way we breath impacts the way we feel. Prana (Breath) Yama (Control) is the skillful art of controlling the breath with various guided instructions.
- Guided Mindfulness Sessions: An introduction to understanding the benefits of mindfulness and what it can bring to the office environment.
- Introductory Yoga Program for beginner and intermediate practitioners (1.5 hour)
- Experience how moving and stretching the body in particular ways can relieve the body from tension from sitting at a desk
- Understand how your body and mind are interconnected.
- Healthy Lunch Nutritional Break (1 hour)
- Organic, nutritionally-balanced and healthy meal.
- Wellbeing and nutritional tips with practical, holistic advice on the do’s and don’ts to enjoy a balanced office lunch.
Participants will leave with:
- Stress resilience tools: Relaxation, mindfulness and restorative techniques
- Grounded sensation and improved creativity
- Wellbeing Follow-up and accountability
This wellbeing package includes rental of premises, 3 hour wellbeing workshop, facilitation of event and a healthy catered for lunch with drink.
Total time: 4 Hours