Website transformabxl transforma bxl
You wanted to be a Rock Star but mom said you should have a real job; you have experience with content management systems and basic web development skills and a passion for creating engaging and informative web content.
But still, you will be a Rock Star someday, you know it.
- You are creative and sometimes a little crazy
- You know that cookies are not only for eating
- You would never use Comic Sans MS for titles
- You would never use Comic Sans MS at all
- You have notions of HTML and CSS, enough to tweak a blog post layout
- You’re not too boring – a good sense of humor is an asset
- You are fluent in French and good in English – Dutch is an asset
- Even the sky is not your limit!
We’re looking for a young spirit, wild and full of innovative ideas to help us edit the content on the new web site for our coworking and innovation space. The world needs to hear about transforma bxl and your mission is to help us with that!
As a Web Editor, you will be responsible for editing and maintaining the content on our website, ensuring that it is accurate, up-to-date, and engaging for our readers. You will work closely with our communication team to manage the website’s content, including creating and updating pages, uploading multimedia content, and optimizing content for search engines.
We offer :
- a one month contract minimum
- a salary in accordance with the current student salary scales
- a stimulating and inspiring work environment
- a playground to experiment your ideas
- a lot of networking opportunities
- a great team to work with
- free coffee, tea, and hammocks
- homeworking possible
- startup vibes
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, excellent writing and editing skills, and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in web content creation. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills and make a meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
If you are interested in this job offer, send us your CV and cover letter to:
We’ll get in touch within the next few days.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org