Cristina Manea – Counselor at KomBust Nutrition
Coming from Romania looong time agooo, with languages and literature education. After many professional adventures, I decided to head into another direction, with the passion for health, kooking, and education.
Some points of my bio related to my new career:
- Macrobiotic kooking with Junko Akagawa (Restaurant Den Teepot – 2004-2008)
- Nutritherapy degree at Cerden (June 2016)
- Start of my nutrition counseling project with Job Yourself (September 2016)
Sinds October 2016 I’m organising kooking workshops and presentations around subjects like:
- Importance of a healthy breakfast
- Ideas for healthy snacks and how to use healthy sugars
- Improve our health at the end of the winter with seaweed an fermented food
- Making its own sourdough bread
- Parents-children cooking moments
- Cooking while speaking Dutch
- Nutritional support for women (hormonal balance)
- New conferences over the hormonal balance in a toxic environment and how to detoxify the body after being in contact with environmental toxicity.
- New partnership with “Tartine et Boterham” – workshops on making its own sourdough bread